Monday, January 31, 2011

Issue Ads Infolinks Not Appear Finally Solved

Logo Infolinks Since I signed up to be publisher Infolinks, there is one thing that bothers me is I rarely see ads Infolinks appear on my blog articles. I know the problem is on the ISP that I use (Indosat 3.5G Broadband), because when tested using other internet connections such as Telkom Speedy, Infolinks advertisements may appear as it should. This morning my story to add some HTML comment line at one of the WordPress theme of my blog, when I save the theme and the opening address of my blog to see the source code, I discovered that the source code that is displayed is a long page source code (before adding HTML comment line). I've tried to resolve the issue by disabling the W3 Total Cache plugin that I use and to clear its cache, refresh (F5) your browser cache to clear my Mozilla Firefox browser, even restarting the server where my blog located, but still the source code that is displayed is the old page source code. That means the ISP that I use to cache the pages of my blog for a certain period.
When I find out on Google and found this article, it turns out to bypass an ISP cache, we can do it by pressing CTRL-F5 button on your browser we use, and after I try the Mozilla Firefox browser, I was indeed able. Source code new pages I wanted to see was finally able to appear, and yes .. now I can see Infolinks ads popping up in my blog article.
So if you have the same problem and using the same ISP I use, does not appear Infolinks advertising solutions can you overcome by simply pressing CTRL-F5 button on your browser.